HONARKADEH SABZ ‘Yalda’ Polymer Clay Doll Necklace
- Code: 037004
- Designed and Manufactured by HONARKADEH SABZ
- Designer: Zahra Fazlali Zadeh
- Material: Fimo polymer clay and bronze frame and chain
- Dimension: 3 × 4 cm
- Weight: 50 gr
- Production: 14 days
- Package: 2 pieces (pendant and chain)
- Absolutely adorable!
- A very beautiful piece of handmade polymer clay necklace
- Designed and created by a young talented artist
- A cute and amazing gift for your loved ones
- Shab-e Yalda (Yalda night) is an Iranian festival celebrated on the “longest and darkest night of the year”, Yalda is a winter solstice celebration, that is, in the night of the Northern Hemisphere’s winter solstice.